Skip to Content
Closing date: 10 March
This scholarship was established in 2014, initially using money won by Bruce and Judy Woods from Dreamfields Farm in Bay of Plenty for the Ballance Farm Environment Award. It is designed to encourage students from their local secondary schools to study agriculture at Massey University.
1. There shall be a Scholarship called the Dreamfields Farm Agricultural Scholarship, with an annual value of $1000.
2. Candidates must have attended a secondary school from the Whakatane District, with preference given to students from Edgecumbe College and are in their first year of study. They must be undertaking a degree in agriculture at Massey University.
3. The Scholarships shall be offered annually but will not be awarded if no suitable candidates apply. They will be tenable for one year only, though recipients can apply again in subsequent years.
4. The award shall be paid in May subject to satisfactory academic progress. The Scholarships may be held in conjunction with other awards.
5. The Scholarships shall be awarded by Applied Academic Programmes Scholarships Committee in consultation with Bruce and Judy Woods.
6. Applications should be on Form ASSC.2 and close with the Scholarships Office on 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made.
7. Applications close on the 10 March in the year in which the award is to be made. Application forms (ASSC.2) can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. Completed applications are to be sent to Dr Kerry Harrington, K.Harrington@massey.ac.nz. Alternatively, hard copy applications can be delivered to Dr Kerry Harrington’s office AH 302.
All applications are acknowledged by email.
Application cannot be accepted before 10/12/2018.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 29 November 2016