Skip to Content
FMG is New Zealand’s leading rural insurer and has over a century of experience helping rural New Zealanders take risks so that they can continue to achieve their goals.
FMG is committed to supporting rural achievement, which is why we lend a hand to two promising agriculture students at Massey, Waikato or Lincoln each year.
We’ll put $5,000 towards course fees for each year of study in one of the following degrees*:
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Commerce (Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Viticulture and Oenology
- Bachelor of AgriScience
- Bachelor of AgriCommerce
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture or Agritech)
- Bachelor of Agribusiness and Food Marketing
- Bachelor of Land and Property (Rural)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (Agribusiness)
*Applications for any other degrees (including veterinary science) will not be accepted.
Please note that this scholarship is only for students entering the first year of their degree - terms and conditions apply.
To find out more about the scholarship or to apply online, go to www.fmg.co.nz/scholarships
Applications open 1 October and close 5 December each year.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 29 November 2016