Skip to Content
Find programmes in your areas of interest.
To find out more about studying online with Massey University from wherever you are, please enquire below and we will contact you soon.
Most online programmes offer similar courses. However, that’s not enough for a demanding and competitive field like veterinary medicine. The teacher makes the difference. When I saw that Dr. Mary Anna Thrall, the author of one of the most reputed textbooks in the field, will be teaching the clinical pathology courses at Massey, it was an easy decision for me.Dr Reine Wang
Master of Veterinary Medicine
Massey University has been a distance education provider for over 50 years and one in 16 New Zealanders have studied with us through distance education.
You can be confident your learning will be at the latest international standards and your qualification will be well received wherever your journey takes you after you graduate.
Massey University's reputation is supported by its international rankings, accreditations and associations. Based on QS World University Rankings, Massey is:
Studying online allows you to achieve your educational dreams while you are working, training or raising a family. Our online programmes have been designed to fit around you—watch lectures or read materials wherever you might be, at a time that is suitable to your schedule.
Massey's online learning platform, Stream, allows you to learn in a virtual classroom. Depending on your course, you could be using Stream to watch online presentations, interact with lecturers and peers, take quizzes, submit assignments and more. Stream gives you greater control of your learning by allowing you to replay or re-read lessons you’re not clear about.
* [Learn more about Stream](https://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/learning/distance-learning/studying/stream/stream_home.cfm)
Massey University offers all students a wide range of support services - from advice on choosing what to study through to confidential counselling support and career advice.
Massey’s support services can be accessed in a range of different ways including online, via email, Skype, or over the phone.
* [Academic advice](http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/learning/programme-course/academic-advice/academic-advice_home.cfm)
* [Online Writing and Learning Link (OWLL)](http://owll.massey.ac.nz/)
* [Career and employment services](http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/student-life/services-students/career-and-employability/career-and-employability-service_home.cfm)
* [Health and counselling services](http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/student-life/services-and-resources/health-counselling-services/health-and-wellness_home.cfm)
Some of these courses are free to study. They are not accredited and not recognised as formal qualifications.
The Foundations course is designed as a comprehensive introduction to oiled wildlife response for anyone interested in learning more or helping in a response.
Free online courses in Te Reo Māori and Tikanga Māori.
Join us on a guided journey of learning to deepen your understanding and awareness of Māori knowledge.