Skip to Content
The prize shall be known as the “Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Fourth Year Accountancy Prize”.
The criteria for this prize follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded annually to the top student completing a Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy or a Bachelor of Business Studies with Honours (Accountancy) qualification, who studied in internal or distance mode.
2. The prize will be awarded to a student enrolled in the current academic year, with the highest average mark in all courses. The programme must be completed within two years for the student to be eligible.
3. The prize is an annual award of $500
4. The recipient will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy followed by consultation with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
5. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Friday 17 February 2017