Skip to Content
The prize shall be known as the "CPA Australia Prize in Accounting Information Systems"
The criteria for this prize follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded to the top student in course 110.249 Accounting Information Systems who studied internally at the Albany Campus.
2. The value of the award will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
3. If two or more students have equal claim to the prize, the prize may be shared.
4. The recipient will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy in consultation/agreement with CPA Australia.
5. The donor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Friday 31 March 2017