Skip to Content
The prize shall be known as the “Deloitte (Auckland) prize for most outstanding student in Professional Accountancy (Audit and Taxation)”.
The criteria for this prize are as follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded annually to the top student undertaking a Bachelor of Business Studies (Accountancy) or a Bachelor of Accountancy qualification who studied in internal mode at the Albany campus.
2. The prize will be awarded to the student with the highest average mark in courses 110.279, 110.289, 110.379 & 110.389. The four courses must be completed within 3 years to be eligible.
3. The value of the award will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
4. The recipient will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy followed by consultation with Deloitte (Auckland).
5. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Friday 17 February 2017