Skip to Content
The prize shall be known as the “Thomson Reuters Prize in Taxation (Distance Mode)”.
The criteria for this prize are as follows:
1. The prize shall be awarded to the student achieving the highest marks in course 110.289 Taxation who studied in distance mode.
2. The prize is an annual award of Thomson Reuter products and the value of the award will be at the discretion of the sponsor each year.
3. If two or more students have equal claim to the prize, the prize may be shared.
4. The recipient(s) will be selected by the Head of School of Accountancy followed by consultation with Thomson Reuters.
5. The sponsor reserves the right to review the conditions of the prize annually.
The sponsor reserves the right to amend the conditions of the prize or cancel the prize without notice.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Accountancy
Last updated on Friday 17 February 2017