Skip to Content
International Symposium/Workshop on
“Branding in the Business-to-Business Context”
2-5 July 2017, Massey University Albany Campus, Auckland, New Zealand
Submission Deadline: 31 March, 2017
Professor Cheng Lu Wang, University of New Haven, email@example.com
Associate Professor Andy Hao, University of Hartford, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Shiv Ganesh, Massey University, email@example.com
Associate Professor Henry Chung, Massey University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the call for papers for the special issue of Branding in the Business-to-Business context in Industrial Marketing Management (please click the link at IMM CFP), we are delighted to invite authors planning submission to this special issue to present their abstracts/full papers during the two day workshop that will be held at Massey University Albany Campus, Auckland, New Zealand, on 2-5 July 2017. The symposium/workshop is in line with the theme and topics of the aforementioned IMM special issue. While authors who intend to submit their manuscript to this IMM special issue are encouraged to attend the symposium, which provides authors a better chance to receive feedback and constructive comments from peer researchers and special issue guest editors, all researchers in the area of branding in B2B contexts are more than welcome to attend and disseminate their knowledge and cutting edge research findings.
The aims of the symposium/workshop are to:
- Meet and share research in the branding in B2B context with special issue guest editors and other researchers
- Enable authors to present, discuss and receive feedback on their papers prior to final submission to the special issue.
- Improve the quality of papers and ultimately maximise authors’ chances of final acceptance in the special issue.
Accepted papers for presentation will be notified by the co-chairs of the symposium in terms of the relevance to the conference theme and quality of the submission. Authors who wish their paper being considered for publication in the IMM special issue may indicate it in the cove page, but still need to submit their paper through the IMM website online submission system (before the 30 July 2017 deadline).
This symposium registration fee is NZ$550 for early bird (onsite registration is NZ$600). Authors of accepted papers will be given 15 minutes for presentation. This will be followed by discussion for 5-10 minutes depending on the number of papers accepted for presentation. Only those who intend to attend the symposium/workshop should submit their paper. Rejection of an abstract or a full paper from presentation at the workshop does not mean authors cannot submit to the special issue.
- Acceptance will be based on the relevance of papers to topics of the IMM special issue and on the level of contributions to this area of research.
- Presentation priority will be given to full papers over abstracts.
- Abstracts that show near completion of the study will be favoured over abstracts that are still in the early stages.
- Deadline for submission to the symposium/workshop: 31 March 2017.
Please submit your paper to either one of the special issue co-editor, Professor Cheng Lu Wang at email@example.com or Professor Andy Hao at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out by 15 April 2017
- The symposium/workshop is on 2-5 July 2017. Please register your symposium attendance as soon as possible but no later than 31 May 2017.
Full papers/abstracts for the workshop should be submitted to any one of the symposium co-chairs. Refreshment and lunch will be provided throughout the symposium. The symposium will be held at Massey University Albany Campus (address: Albany Expressway [SH17], Albany, Auckland, New Zealand). In the second day afternoon (4 July 2017), there will be an optional half-day Auckland tour.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Wednesday 01 March 2017