Skip to Content
The Dietary Fibre Study aims to understand dietary fibre intake behaviours, which in turn will help health professionals give better advice to individuals and will also add to our knowledge about dietary fibre intake behaviours.
I am looking for participants:
- Healthy male or female participants
- Aged between 19 and 65 years
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not have acute or chronic diseases
- Do not have food intolerances that can cause gastrointestinal symptoms (lactose intolerance etc.)
- Do not currently undertake a special/restrictive diet
The study will involve:
- Completing a 4-day food record and gut health diary
- Two short online questionnaires to assess dietary fibre intake.
Everyone who participates goes in to the draw to win a $100 Westfield shopping voucher.
This project has been reviewed and approved by the Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern A, Application 16/81. If you have any concerns about the conduct of this research, please contact Mr Jeremy Hubbard, Chair, Massey University Human Ethics Committee: Southern A, telephone 04 801 5799 x 63487, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Food and Nutrition
Last updated on Thursday 11 May 2017