Skip to Content
Recent master's thesis topics have included:
- New Zealand's whole of Government approach to national security.
- Resolving definitional uncertainty of cyber war.
- Critical discourse analysis of inter-agency collaboration within New Zealand's public sector.
- Islamic State, Syria's civil war and reshaping of the Middle East.
- The development of security intelligence in New Zealand.
- Could UAV's improve New Zealand's national security.
- Egypt's Sinai Peninsula in the aftermath of the Arab spring.
- Comparative defence planning and lessions for New Zealand.
- China's energy aspirations and its military modernisation efforts.
Page authorised by Director, Centre for Defence and Security Studies
Last updated on Friday 18 May 2018