Skip to Content
This two-and-a-half-day accelerated development programme is for those who have the desire and ability to pursue the Management Track within the University.
• Be part of a reflective and shared learning experience focused on managerial leadership development within Massey University’s business context.
• Participate in a development opportunity that, for most participants, extends beyond the boundary of your current position.
• Undertake self-directed learning activities to enable you to explore and refine your personal aspirations.
• Have conversations with peers about the University’s priorities and current and emerging managerial leadership challenges and opportunities.
• Undertake interactive development activities with your peers, have access to online development tools, a career conversation with your manager, and an opportunity to commit to and share your career development plan in a group forum in the presence of your manager.
There are pre and post programme activities that must be completed, please read more on these here prior to applying.
Applications must be made by completing the enclosed application form and submitting it by email to J.Swift@massey.ac.nz no later than 5 May. Your application must be endorsed by your manager by way of their signature on the completed application form.
If you have questions relating to the programme please contact Jo Swift in the Capability Development Team via email or ext. 43084.
Page authorised by AVC People and Organisational Development
Last updated on Tuesday 11 April 2017