Notifying changes of personal details

If you are a salaried staff member, changes to addresses, next of kin and emergency contacts can be completed on line via the 'My Details' link on MyHR.

Bank details and casual staff changes

For changes of bank account details, or for casual staff members who are paid wages, the Changes of Details form should be completed and sent to HR Services.

Other sections of the University may also need to be separately notified of changes of names or other personal information. It is often best to notify HR Services first, as this triggers some approval for changes within the wider University.

HR Services can be contacted:

Name changes

Should you be changing your name, please also let us know if you would like to replace your staff ID card. To change your surname/family name legal documentation such as your marriage certificate or change of name by deed poll is needed

Changes of name can be notified to the library via

If you have a Massey staff carpark, please also advise your campus Facilities Management Helpdesk of your changed details.

Changes to your email address and/or phone can be instigated by contacting the ITS Helpdesk. They will also be able to advise you on what if any changes are needed to Massey's other internal systems.

You may also need to ask your departmental administrator to change your:

  • Business cards
  • Your nameplate on your door
  • Published website information, both within Massey and external contacts
  • If you are a registered user of Massey's recruitment system, please notify 

Massey Contact Centre Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey