Having your scroll sent overseas

Students who graduate through an Academic Board meeting are sent their scrolls after the meeting date. 

If you choose to have your scroll sent to an overseas address you will need to pay a courier fee.  This will ensure that your scroll can be tracked.

If your scroll is being sent to a country where English is not the first language you will need to provide the address written in English and the address written in the language of the country your scroll is being delivered to.

To make payment and provide address details please download the Overseas scroll address payment form (341 KB)

Massey Contact Centre Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 contact@massey.ac.nz Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey