Replacement scrolls

If you require a replacement scroll you will need to fill out the Replacement scroll application form (76 KB) and return it to:

Graduation Applications
Student Administration
Massey University
Private Bag 11222
Manawatū Box Lobby
Palmerston North  4442
New Zealand

Faxed or scanned application forms will not be accepted. Each request is considered on an individual basis.

If you are requesting a replacement scroll as a result of a name change you must return your original scroll with your application form and are required to send in a verified copy of an identity document showing your new name i.e. marriage certificate, passport etc. 

The statutory declaration section of the application form must be completed for all applications where the original scroll cannot be returned.

For further information please email 

Massey Contact Centre Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey