International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is accepted by more government agencies, educational institutions, and professional bodies than any other English-language test.
Find out more about IELTS on the IELTS New Zealand website
Some of the reasons why you should take a test at Massey include:
- more locations – we have the most test venues in New Zealand
- more choice – computer-based and paper-based test options available
- more help – contact us for local classes, tutors and recommended websites and preparation materials
- more friendly – we have welcoming and supportive staff and free parking is often available.
You can find out more about taking a computer-based IELTS test in the video below.
Book a test
You can sit an IELTS test through Massey at 5 different locations. Book a test on the IELTS New Zealand website using the links below.
- Auckland (paper-based and computer-delivered)
- Wellington (paper-based and computer-delivered)
- Palmerston North (paper-based)
- New Plymouth (paper-based)
- Nelson (paper-based)
You can find a wide range of information, practice tests and preparation materials on the IELTS New Zealand website.
We also stock a range of practice and preparation materials at our centre.
Pay for tests, transfers, services and practice materials
You can pay for tests, transfers, additional test results reports and services through the IELTS payment form. You can also use the form to buy practice materials and preparation guides from us.
Requesting refunds or test date transfers
2 weeks or more before your test? We can refund your fee in full or transfer you to another test date for free.
1-2 weeks before your test? There's an $80 fee to cancel or transfer to another test date.
1 week or less before your test? Sorry, we can't refund your test fee or transfer you. Please contact us for exceptions.
Request a refund or test date transfer
Results and re-marks
For general information about results see the results page on the IELTS New Zealand website.
You can request and pay for a re-mark of your IELTS test. This is called an Enquiry on Results (EOR). Please note:
- you can request an EOR (re-mark) up to 6 weeks after the test
- you can request re-marks of any, some or all sections of your test
- if any section is re-marked with a higher score, you will get a full refund of the re-mark fee and a new copy of your results (Test Report Form (TRF))
- you will need to give us your old TRF before we can print you a new one
- youR scores cannot go down
- EOR results are usually ready within 3 - 21 days.
Additional copies of results
You can use the form below to request additional copies of results for IELTS tests that you have already taken. If you have not taken your test yet, please go to your booking and add the details there.
We can only print and send results to organisations for tests that have been completed at our test centres up to 2 years ago.
If you request up to 6 additional copies of results within 5 weeks of sitting your test there will be no charge. After 6 copies or 5 weeks we may charge $10 for each result. We will contact you if this is the case. The cost of standard postage is included in the $10 fee. There will be an extra cost if you want the results couriered.
IELTS team at Massey
63 Wallace Street
International students' entry requirements
You will need to meet English language and entry requirements to study at Massey as an international student.
English language courses & tests
Discover IELTS tests at Massey, and learn about English language courses and other English tests we offer.