Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackAdministration and support services
- Administration and support services
- Buildings and Facilities Albany
- Facilities Management Manawatu
- Graduate Research School
- Health and Safety
- Information Technology Services
- International Office
- People and Organisational Development
- Records Management
- Research Ethics
- Research Management Services
- Risk Management
- Student Administration
Research Management Services
The Teams at Research Management Services assist academic staff with everything from finding funding opportunities to administering grants to taking an idea to commercial reality.
The Research Development Team can help you secure funding. We do this by:
- working with academic staff to identify funding opportunities
- assisting academic staff to submit top-quality funding applications
- developing and maintaining relationships with key funding stakeholders.
The Contracts Team formalise contractual relations with external parties. We’re here to minimise risks and maximise returns - for both individuals and the university. We will work with you to create a robust contract that covers the expectations of both parties. The Contracts Team is involved with drafting the following:
- Copyright Agreements
- Access Agreements (Hospitals, Clinics etc.)
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Business Services Team support researchers throughout each project, from start to finish. We do this by:
- assisting academic staff to finalise budgets for funding applications
- being just a phone call away for academic staff who want financial troubleshooting or advice
- making all financial data available online, allowing academic staff to successfully manage their projects
- setting up the framework for internal research funding, and supporting successful bids.
The Research Information Systems Team makes it easy for you to build your research profile. We:
- document all research outputs and achievements for each academic staff member - see your profile at a glance
- provide advice for academic staff on how to lift their PBRF scores, which promotes recognition for the individual and more funding for their department
- provide advice on how to access information and run reports on contracts, projects and publication.
The Commercialisation Team will help you develop your potential into commercial reality. Got an idea or a discovery? We will:
- give you advice and feedback on its commercial potential
- help you protect your ideas, discoveries and reputation
- facilitate value-adding partnerships and knowledge transfer to industry .
+64 6 356 9099
Physical and courier address
Research Management Services
The Courtyard Complex
Research Management Services (PN123)
Private Bag 11 222
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Friday 01 December 2017