- About Massey University
- University Council and Management
- 2021 Calendar
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- History of Massey University
- Emergency management
- Massey University Strategy
- Becoming Tiriti-led
- Plans and reports
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Public clinics and services
- Work-integrated learning
- Social media
- Why Massey?
In 2017, Massey University took the bold step to be a Tiriti-led institution. Its Strategy 2018 – 2022 positions the University as “Role-modelling excellent practise as a Tiriti o Waitangi-led institution”.
The resources on this page are intended to facilitate and energise conversations around the Tiriti and what it means to be Tiriti-led.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Wednesday 17 March 2021