BackGeneral University Information
- University Calendar
- General University Information
- Diary of Key Dates
- Massey Qualification Regulations
- Studying at Massey University
- Enrolment at Massey University
- Glossary of terms
- Prescriptions and Schedule of Courses
- Help using the Massey University Calendar
Massey University’s governing body is the University Council. Council members include lay, academic and student members and are responsible for overseeing the management and control of the affairs, concerns and property of the University. Its Chair and ceremonial head of the University is the Chancellor, elected by Council from within its ranks. Council meets on the first Thursday of March, May, July, September, November and December unless otherwise notified.
The University Council is established consistent with Sections 165–183 of the Education Act 1989.
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Thursday 17 September 2020