Skip to Content
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise with Honours requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Sport and Exercise with a minimum Grade Average B+ or an equivalent qualification.
2. Candidates for the Degree of Bachelor of Sport and Exercise with Honours shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits at 700-level, comprising:
(a) courses selected from the Schedule to the Degree;
(b) any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule to the Degree; and
(c) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
3. The Degree of Bachelor of Sport and Exercise with Honours is awarded without a specialisation.
4. The Degree of Bachelor of Sport and Exercise with Honours will be awarded with a class of Honours.
5. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Postgraduate Qualifications will apply.
6. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes.
7. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
234.799 Research Report 30 credits
175.747 The Psychology of Sport and Exercise 15 credits
234.717 Advanced Exercise Prescription for Musculoskeletal Conditions 15 credits
234.718 Advanced Exercise Prescription for Cardiopulmonary Conditions 30 credits
234.719 Advanced Topics in Clinical Exercise, Health and Disease 30 credits
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 08 October 2019