Skip to Content
Use COVID-19 Alert Level 2 contact tracing form when on campus.
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Undergraduate Degrees, Undergraduate Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas, and Graduate Certificates.
1. Before enrolment for the Graduate Diploma in Quality Systems a candidate shall have:
(a) qualified for the award of a university degree, a diploma or a qualification approved for the purpose of these Regulations by the Academic Board, or have been granted admission with equivalent status as entitled to proceed to the Graduate Diploma in Quality Systems; and
(b) satisfied the Academic Board that they have sufficient background of professional experience to be likely to benefit from the programme.
2. To qualify for the award of the Graduate Diploma in Quality Systems the candidate shall pass a total of 120 credits selected from the Schedule.
1. Any 700-level course taken in the GDipQS that is also offered in the PGDipQS may not subsequently be counted in the PGDipQS, or re-taken by any student progressing from GDipQS to PGDipQS.
2. A maximum of 45 credits may be taken in 200-level courses.
3. Students whose work is of outstanding merit throughout the programme and in the Diploma examinations shall, on the recommendation of the examiners and the Academic Board, be awarded the Diploma with Distinction.
152.252 Project Management 15 credits
114.240 Organisational Behaviour 15 credits
128.300 Ergonomics/Human Factors: Work, Performance, Health and Design 15 credits
152.304 Managing Services 15 credits
152.366 Operational Management of International Business 15 credits
Approved Massey elective (15 credits from)
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 08 October 2019