Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackMassey Qualification Regulations
- University Calendar
- General University Information
- Diary of Key Dates
- Massey Qualification Regulations
- Studying at Massey University
- Enrolment at Massey University
- Glossary of terms
- Prescriptions and Schedule of Courses
Special Admission Regulations
1. In exceptional cases, a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident who does not hold a university entrance qualification and who does not qualify under Matriculation Regulation 2(f) may apply for special permission to enter the university. In assessing whether to grant Special Admission in a particular case, the Provost will consider:
(a) whether the applicant has met a standard equivalent to that required under the Matriculation regulations; and
(b) evidence of the applicant's preparedness for university study.
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Monday 20 September 2021