Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
- Albany events
- Manawatu events
- Wellington events
- New Zealand Food Awards
- Key dates
- Big Issues in Business
- Health by design
- The Fascination of Science
- National Events & Sponsorship Team
- No Lockdown for the Mind
- Business Reboot
- AFS NZ Global Competence Certificate
- Conversations That Count
- Massey University Research and Teaching Awards
2021 application for waiver of course prerequisite or corequisite due dates
The due dates for submission of waiver applications are as follows and will be strictly managed.
|For courses in:||New students||Returning students|
|Semester One/Double Semester||31 October 2020 (International)*
22 January 2021 (Domestic)
|22 January 2021|
|Semester Two||1 May 2021 (International)*
14 June 2021 (Domestic)
|14 June 2021|
|Summer School||29 October 2021 (International)*
29 October 2021 (Domestic)
|29 October 2021|
* Late applications from international students will be considered based on capacity in the selected qualification.
To apply for a waiver:
- Log in to your student homepage.
- Click the Qualifications and courses tab.
- If you have submitted your courses click the "change your enrolment" link. If you haven't, click the "complete your changes" link and then the Complete now button in the Course selection section.
- On the Course overview page, in the Special requests section, click the Special requests button.
- On the Special requests page, in the Special permission section, click the Special permission request button.
- Complete the following pages to select the course(s).
- Complete the declaration on the Course enrolment page to submit your request.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Monday 07 September 2020