Back1964 - 1992
- About Massey University
- University Council and Management
- 2021 Calendar
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- History of Massey University
- Emergency management
- Massey University Strategy
- Becoming Tiriti-led
- Plans and reports
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Public clinics and services
- Work-integrated learning
- Social media
- Why Massey?
- Changes at Massey
Massey University and its subsidiaries
Massey University was established as a university under the Massey University Act 1964 (founding legislation).
University's Charities Commission Registration: CC26480.
Massey University comprises the following areas of significant activity for teaching, research and community service:
- Massey Business School
- College of Creative Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Sciences
The group consists of Massey University and its subsidiaries:
- Massey University Foundation (100% owned),
- Massey Ventures Limited (100% owned),
- e-centre Limited (100% owned by Massey Ventures Limited).
The New Zealand School of Music Limited is an associate company 50% owned with Victoria University.
Massey University (and its subsidiaries) was established as a tertiary education provider and researcher. Accordingly, Massey University (and its subsidiaries) have designated themselves as public benefit entities.
Massey’s story continues
- Massey answers calls for higher education in agriculture (1879-1926)
- Massey’s foundation years (1927-1945)
- Massey’s consolidating years (1946-1963)
- Massey becomes a university (1964-1992)
- Massey expands into three cities (1993-2009)
Page authorised by University Archivist
Last updated on Monday 25 November 2019