- The Fin-Ed Centre
- Our courses
- Our courses
- Your Pathway to Financial Success
- Fundamentals of Managing Your Finances
- Understanding Your Financial World
- Facilitating Personal Financial Management
- Teaching Personal Financial Management (Educators)
- Money Smarts @ Work
- Anti Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT)
- Financial Capability (Practitioners)
- Financial Capability Practitioners Financial Capability (Practitioners) Registration
- About us
- Conferences and Events
Your Pathway to Financial Success
Your Pathway to Financial Success is an online, eight week course designed for people who want to understand the fundamentals of managing personal finances, such as setting financial goals, identifying savings options and developing personal financial plans for different stages of the family life cycle and life events. The course is open for registrations throughout the year.
Specifically, at the completion of the course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to develop a financial plan for different stages of the family life cycle and life events
- Understand and use different tools of problem-solving and decision-making in a financial context
- Develop a personal and/or family spending plan to achieve goals
- Identify barriers or obstacles to achieving goals
There are no entry requirements.
Participants do not need a university entrance qualification nor any prior knowledge of personal financial management.
Mode of delivery
Taught totally online over eight weeks.
The course will be self-contained and all course material will be provided.
Coursework will require approximately three to five hours, but not more than five hours, per week.
The work will not be assessed or examined but course participants are expected to complete all the required course readings and show that they have completed the required activities.
Successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation in Your Pathway to Financial Success.
$400 per person (incl GST)
Nb: The course fee above is based on an individual participant.
For larger groups from any organisation, a special rate can be negotiated.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Thursday 25 March 2021