Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackABI Sequencing and Genotyping Services
- Genome Service
- About Us
- Customer login for ABI services
- LabChip® Service
- ABI Sequencing and Genotyping Services
- Next Generation Sequencing Services
- Contact Us
ABI Quality Standards
Quality standards for ABI Sequencing Service
MGS includes a control sample on each run to assess the validity and quality for the following services:
- Full Sequencing Service
- Sequencing Capillary Separation Service with reaction cleanup
- Sequencing Plate Service with reaction cleanup
Acceptance Criteria for Sequencing Runs
- Control sample has a quality score value ≥ 20 and a read length ≥ 600 bases
- Both quality score and read length value criteria must be met for the run to pass our quality checks
Customers can find the quality score value for the control sample for the run in the Analysis Report provided with all results.
Quality standards for ABI Genotyping Service
MGS includes an internal sizing standard, which is added to each sample before running.
Acceptance Criteria for Genotyping Assay
- Internal sizing standard is detected and each size fragment is correctly determined.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 16 August 2016