Customer Login for ABI services
- Login to place your sample requests and enquiries or retrieve ABI sequencing and genotyping data if you are an existing customer.
- Register to use the ABI sequencing and genotyping services if you are a new user.
Massey Genome Service (MGS) new price (effective from 1st March 2021):
MGS Easter 2021 close down period:
MGS will close from 2nd April 2021 (Good Friday) and re-open on 12th April 2021.
Samples arrives on the 7th, 8th and 9th of April will be stored in the cold room in inward goods. MGS will start processing samples on the 12th of April 2021.
Please download the PDF file below, which provides a step by step guide to customers, when submitting online requests for the ABI sequencing and genotyping services.
1. The Massey Genome Service requires all customers to provide a correct order number or account number on each online request submission sent to the service. If an order number for external customers or an account number for internal customers is not provided when the samples for that request arrive at our facility, we will not process the work until it has been provided.
2. The Massey Genome Service requires the purchase order to be generated by the institute that registered in the account. If the PO is generated by a different institute, please email Xiaoxiao Lin.
3. To avoid being charged for work that is not completed by Massey Genome Service, please cancel/delete the requests that is no longer required as soon as possible.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 16 February 2021