Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
Customer Login for ABI services
- Login to place your sample requests and enquiries or retrieve ABI sequencing and genotyping data if you are an existing customer.
- Register to use the ABI sequencing and genotyping services if you are a new user.
Massey Genome Service will start receive samples from 15th September under level 2 restrictions.
For Palmerston North local customers to drop off samples, please put your samples in the Science Tower D, 3rd floor corridor fridge along with your printed submission form. Please do not come into the lab when dropping off samples. Please email email@example.com after you submitted the samples.
There is no change for customers that will send samples via post.
Please make sure to scan QR codes and maintain distance, in cases you cannot maintain a distance of one meter, wear a mask. Sample submission should be contactless.
Due to current issues with the LabChip Genomic DNA Assay and LabChip RNA Assay, we are temporarily not providing these 2 services. If you have already sent samples for these 2 services, we will get in touch to return your samples. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Massey Genome Service (MGS) new price (effective from 1st March 2021):
Please download the PDF file below, which provides a step by step guide to customers, when submitting online requests for the ABI sequencing and genotyping services.
1. The Massey Genome Service requires all customers to provide a correct order number or account number on each online request submission sent to the service. If an order number for external customers or an account number for internal customers is not provided when the samples for that request arrive at our facility, we will not process the work until it has been provided.
2. The Massey Genome Service requires the purchase order to be generated by the institute that registered in the account. If the PO is generated by a different institute, please email Xiaoxiao Lin.
3. To avoid being charged for work that is not completed by Massey Genome Service, please cancel/delete the requests that is no longer required as soon as possible.
4. Please send the printout of the request form with your samples to MGS. The printout of the request form is needed for sample identification.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Wednesday 15 September 2021