International academic programmes

Male student in doorway

International students can study academic programmes on campus in New Zealand, or online in their home country.

International Options booklet.pdf (1,761 KB)

On-campus academic programmes

Qualifications you can study on campus at the Institute of Education in New Zealand.




    Twinning arrangements

    The Master of Education and the Bachelor of Arts (Education) are available through a joint twinning arrangement with individual universities and organisations. You can study part of these programmes at your home university and part at Massey.