Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.


You can refer yourself or a member of your family/whanau for psychological services at the psychology clinic. All ACC referrals need to come through your ACC Case Manager. Alternatively, you can be referred by:

  • Your GP or medical specialist
  • Mental health services
  • Child Youth and Family Service (CYFS)
  • Other health professionals including iwi providers and PHO staff.
  • Schools
  • Ministry for Education/Special Education Service including Resource Teacher for Learning and Behaviour (RTLB) or Resource Teacher of Literacy
  • Other community agencies such as the Forensic Unit, the New Zealand Defence Force, Massey University, District Health Boards and the Lower North Youth Justice Residential Centre.

Contact us to make a referral.