Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
- School of Psychology
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Psychology services
- Contact us
Creating a Compendium of Third Wave Therapy Strategies
Have you ever wondered how Third Wave Therapies overlap?
This study aims to understand the relationship between strategies from three Third Wave Therapies – ACT, DBT and MBCT – including how the strategies, and subsequently the therapies, are similar, different or even overlap. The identification and validation of a compendium of strategies for this purpose also provides a measure for identifying and recording therapist practice in these areas.
- Therapists (worldwide, English-speaking)
The study involves:
- Sorting Third Wave strategies in a sorting procedure and recording your arrangements (roughly one hour)
- Complete brief participant details sheet
- Instructions, cards, and all information sheets posted to you
- Simply scan and email the required forms back
View the participant information sheet
Once you have checked out the information sheet, please register your interest using the form below so that we can make contact.
Michelle Rous: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third wave therapy study
Register your interest to participate in the Masters project: Third wave therapy study.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Thursday 31 August 2017