Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
School of Psychology staff
School of Psychology and Psychology Services (clinics) staff by campus:
- Auckland staff
- Manawatū staff
- Wellington staff
- Joint Centre for Disaster Research (Wellington) staff
You can make a toll-free call to a staff member at any campus if you are within one of the free calling areas below. Ring your local campus number followed by the staff extension number.
- Auckland campus +64 9 414 0800
- Manawatū campus +64 6 356 9099
- Wellington campus: +64 4 801 5799
Contact details +6492136112
Robyn Vertongen PGDipCBT, PGDipClinPsych, MA, BA
Senior Professional ClinicianSchool of Psychology
Robyn is a Senior Clinical Psychologist who has been with Massey University since 2004. She teaches and provides supervision in the Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). She is available to provide supervision for practising clinicians. Robyn has been in practice since 1996, working across a variety of services including child, adolescent and adult community mental health services and special treatment unit for sex offenders. She has expertise in comprehensive psychological assessments and evidence based interventions for a range of psychological problems.
Location: 3.22, School of Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - Massey University (2002)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology - Massey University (2000)
- Master of Arts - Massey University (1996)
- Bachelor of Arts - Massey University (1994)
Teaching and Supervision
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 09 March 2021