The Wellington region is at Alert Level 2. Massey COVID-19 information.
Return of examination scripts
Application for Return of Scripts can only be requested for final written examinations.
Do not apply if there was no final exam.
- Applications must be received within four weeks of the notification of your official results of examinations.
Any scripts you have requested will normally be returned 6 to 10 weeks from the date of notification of your final results
- Examination scripts are generally returned as a direct copy of the answers, exactly as submitted by the candidate for marking.
- No marks, marker’s annotations or model answers are included.
- Where an examination has been answered using InspiroScan multiple choice answer form, that form will be returned as a direct copy, showing the candidate’s selected answers only.
- Correct answers will not be displayed.
Please refer to the Fees page for details. This fee is non-refundable.
Online form to request return of exam scripts
To request the return of your exam scripts please log into your student homepage and click the Results and exams tab.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Tuesday 17 April 2018