- In the case of "open book" (OB) examinations, any written or printed materials including books, Acts, etc are permitted). In the case of “permitted reference” (PR) examinations, only the specified reference materials are allowed.
- Candidates may not communicate with another person while their assessment is in process.
- All students must abide by the honesty declaration outlined in their assessment.
- Students must not communicate with teachers or course coordinators regarding any aspect of their assessment. Any communication required should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Any candidate, who, because of illness, bereavement or critical personal circumstance at the time of the examination, wishes to apply for consideration of an Aegrotat or Impaired Performance, can do so by completing the prescribed application form on the Massey website, and taking such other steps as the regulations demand.
For some examinations there are calculators permitted.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Monday 23 November 2020