Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackHow to access Stream
- Guide to Stream
- Does my course use Stream?
- How to access Stream
- How to use Stream
- Frequently asked questions
- Requesting print resources
Your responsibilities when using Stream
Each individual is responsible for the security and use of their student ID and password. You are not allowed to use the student ID or password of any other user.
When using Stream's communication facilities (discussion forum, chat room, message) you must:
- Respect other people's views and beliefs.
- Only post comments which are appropriate to the particular discussion.
- Remember that you are conversing with real people and not with a screen name in cyberspace.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Post anything abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise illegal.
- Copy or forward e-mail or any other private messages without permission.
- Include material which is confidential or the copyright of which is owned by someone else, unless you have first obtained permission.
- Post material which contains viruses or other programs which may disrupt the University’s systems.
- Post any advertising or promotional material.
- Behave in an impolite or offensive manner.
- Post any contact details such as a phone number or physical address details.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within the Stream environment subject to your agreement that:
- Your use of the material is for your own private research and study only.
- You may not pass on or sell the material to anybody.
- You may not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner.
- You may not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
- You must acknowledge the work of others at all times.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Thursday 12 March 2020