Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackProgrammes and courses
- Programmes and courses
- Search for a programme
- Search for a course
- All programmes
- Student Information Books
- Short courses
- Semester and examination dates
- Why choose Massey?
- 2022 Programme guides
- Academic Advice
- Planning your study
110.109 Introductory Financial Accounting (15 credits)
An introduction to measurement concepts in accounting and to the preparation and presentation of financial statements and reports, including the compilation of primary financial data.
- Prerequisite(s): 115.112 or 115.102 or 110.100
- Corequisite(s): 115.112 or 115.102
- Restriction(s): 110.215, 110,230, 110.213 (1999)
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration