Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackProgrammes and courses
- Programmes and courses
- Search for a programme
- Search for a course
- All programmes
- Student Information Books
- Short courses
- Semester and examination dates
- Why choose Massey?
- 2022 Programme guides
- Academic Advice
- Planning your study
218.326 Quantity Surveying Capstone (15 credits)
IMPORTANT NOTE:There have been changes to this course for 2022. For 2021 enrolments please check the individual offering description below to confirm details for:
- Special notes
- Expected prior learning
This course provides students with the opportunity to consolidate and apply the knowledge and skills they have developed over the course of the degree.
Note(s): This course is available only to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction.
- Prerequisite(s): At least 45 credits from 2182xx
- Corequisite(s): 2 x 2183xx courses
- Restriction(s): 218.336 and 218.340
|2022||Semester Two full semester||Block||Auckland Campus|
|2022||Semester Two full semester||Distance|
* Due to recent changes you should carefully check this offering to confirm details before you enrol.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration