- Programmes and courses
- Search for a programme
- Search for a course
- All programmes
- Student Information Books
- Short courses
- Semester and examination dates
- Why choose Massey?
- 2022 Programme guides
- Academic Advice
- Planning your study
Readmission after long-term exclusion
If you are a former student who has received a long-term exclusion from Massey, you may apply for readmission. The intention of an exclusion is not to stop you from further study. However, the interests of the University must be protected when making readmission decisions.
Factors such as changed circumstances, academic or vocational performance since exclusion, maturity and motivation may be considered when determining readmission. You should provide full details about these factors and any relevant documentation with your application.
Academic Progress Regulations state that applications for readmission may be submitted no earlier than 6 months prior and no later than 2 months prior to the first enrolment period you are eligible for and want to re-enrol in.
Applications will not be accepted for readmission to the University for Summer School.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include:
- the qualification and courses you want to study
- the year and semester you want to return to study
- the reasons you have for wanting to return to study
- the measures you have taken and/or strategies you have put in place to ensure the issues that previously affected your study have been resolved
- details about how you think these measures will make your return to study successful
- any academic or vocational performance since your exclusion
- any supporting documentation.
Please ensure you cover all of the above and provide supporting documentation to avoid any delay in the processing of your application.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Wednesday 10 June 2020