Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackAm I eligible?
- Future students
- What can I study?
- Am I eligible?
- Am I eligible to study at Massey?
- NZ citizens and NZ residence class visa holders
- Australian students
- International students
- Intending students under 16 years old
- Accelerate school + Massey study
- Students returning from overseas exchange
- Home schooled students
- Required supporting documents
- Why choose Massey?
- What will it cost?
- How do I apply?
- Where can I study?
- What can I expect?
- What services are there?
- Contact us
Students returning from overseas exchange
These students have the following options:
- Return to Year 13 at a NZ school
To complete and gain the required number of Level 3 standards, thereby gaining an Entrance Qualification.
- Apply for Discretionary Entrance
If you have completed your Year 13 overseas you may be considered for Discretionary Entrance.
Don’t meet these requirements?
If you do not meet the above admission methods, you could apply for one of our Foundation Pathway programmes. These will help you develop the academic and study skills necessary for admission to Massey University.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Thursday 21 December 2017