Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackAm I eligible?
- Future students
- What can I study?
- Am I eligible?
- Am I eligible to study at Massey?
- NZ citizens and NZ residence class visa holders
- Australian students
- International students
- Intending students under 16 years old
- Accelerate school + Massey study
- Students returning from overseas exchange
- Home schooled students
- Required supporting documents
- Why choose Massey?
- What will it cost?
- How do I apply?
- Where can I study?
- What can I expect?
- What services are there?
- Contact us
Intending students under 16 years old
Students should be 16 years of age by the start of their study. Special permission for exceptionally able and mature students younger than 16 years of age may be granted by the Assistant Vice Chancellor (Academic and International) but this is very unusual. Prospective students and their parents or guardians should contact the University for further information.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Tuesday 16 August 2016