COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Red. More information.
Services and Support
We have a range of support and resources at the university to assist you. Your main support outside of your lecturer is the library. They provide special support for postgraduate students.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning also provides assistance such as online writing and learning link support, one-to-one and small group consultation with learning advisors for academic skills development and assignment writing.
- Visit the Centre for Teaching and Learning website
- Find out more about OWLL: The Online Writing and Learning Link
The following resources are available on campus for the research-related activities of postgraduate students completing a thesis. Access to the resources is likely to be shared.
- Study space
- Toll-barred phone
- Research Funds: provided the project meets the College and/or departmental guidelines and funding priorities, you may be able to apply for support from contestable funds
- A computer with word-processing facilities
- A printer (students may be responsible for the provision of paper)
- Email and Internet
- Library Interloans and photocopying (subject to maximum entitlement specified by your academic unit)
- A common room
- Writing guidelines
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Monday 14 May 2018