Students, here are some of the services we offer to help you with your courses and assignments.
- Subject Guides
- How Do I Find Information?
- "Show Me How" Demonstrations
- Exam Papers: learn how to get hold of past exam papers
- Referencing Software and Tools
- Library Classes (face to face and online)
- The National Centre for Teaching and Learning (NCTL) also offers a number of support services to help you. These focus on academic writing and study skills
Using the Library
All students are welcome to use the Library and its services from on-campus and remotely. Here's a selection of what we can offer you.
On-Campus Services for New Zealand-based Students
Remote Services for New Zealand-based Students
You can use our campus libraries for in-person:
Access to these remote services:
Book a Room
Page authorised by University Librarian
Last updated on Monday 17 May 2021