The Library for Alumni
The Library welcomes all Massey University graduates and encourages you to join the Library and make use of our resources and services. Library membership enables you to:
- access selected online journal articles, ebooks, and databases which you would normally have to purchase individually.
- borrow books and other items from our print collection (New Zealand residents only). The Library pays both delivery and return postage.
Services for Alumni
Access to Online journal articles, ebooks, and Databases
Membership entitles alumni to access selected online journal articles and ebooks in databases such as Academic Search Alumni, Business Source Alumni, Project Muse, and Annual Reviews. View list of alumni resources
Please be advised: online content available to enrolled students may not be available to alumni. Contact us to arrange a 24 hour online preview period to review alumni resources before becoming a member.
Borrowing BOOKS and other Materials from our print collection (NZ Residents Only)
Alumni members who reside in New Zealand can borrow up to 40 items at one time for three weeks. Requested materials will be posted to you. You can turn the Courier bag inside out and use the supplied Freepost label to return books to us.
How do I become a member or renew my alumni membership?
Join or renew your Library membership, and pay via credit card online:
Cost: $100 per year, or $50 for 6 months.
Page authorised by University Librarian
Last updated on Friday 16 October 2020
Connect to Resources
- Library Resources for Alumni Find print books, online articles, and more
- Access to Online Resources List of article databases, ebooks, and reference resources available to alumni members
- Access Your Library Account See what you have out and renew books
- Alumni Membership and Payment Form Join or renew your Library membership
- Massey University Alumni Relations Office Network with other Massey alumni