Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
Outlook 2016 FAQs
Short URL: its.massey.ac.nz/outlook2016
Outlook 2016 for Windows has all the tools and functionality you've used before, as well as new and improved features for professional email, calendar, contacts, and task management to help you communicate faster and easier — be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for more Frequently Asked Questions!
Working with Outlook
- How do I create an email message?
- How do I add a signature to messages?
- How do I attach a file to an email message?
- How do I manage email messages by using rules?
- How do I check spelling before sending a message?
- How do I change the default font or text colour for email messages?
- How do I create a custom email signature in Outlook?
- How do I show the Bcc box?
- How do I recall or replace an email message after it is sent?
Scheduling a meeting
- How do I schedule a meeting with other people?
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- How do I manage another person's mail and calendar items?
- How do I set or remove reminders?
- How do I add holidays to the calendar?
- How do I setup a Skype for Business (Lync) Meeting in Outlook?
- How do I share an Outlook calendar with other people?
- How do I change the appearance of your calendar?
- How do I change the calendar work days and the start of your week?
- Best practices when using the Outlook Calendar
Working with groups & tasks
Working with groups
- How do I create a group?
- How do I add a member to an existing group?
- How do I search for, join or go to a group?
- How do I start a group conversation?
- How do I edit a group?
- How do I create a meeting in a group calendar?
- How do I share group files?
- How do I leave or unsubscribe from a group?
- How do I remove a member from a group?
- How do I delete a group?
Working with tasks
Page authorised by CIO
Last updated on Thursday 27 May 2021
Contact the Service Desk
Phone 06-356-9099 ext. 82111 (preferred method)
7:45am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
(excluding Public and University holidays)
AskUs Self-Service to log a request online (staff)
Other ITS Information
IT Services Dashboard (staff)