Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
- Information Technology Services
- Contact ITS
- Help and Training
- Standard Operating Environment
- Labs and teaching rooms
- Video conferencing, Multimedia and Audio visual
- ITS staff intranet (restricted)
Exchange Setup for iPhone
For users that have been migrated to Office 365, instructions to configure Massey email on an iPhone can be found in the brochure Reconnecting your Massey email account on your iPhone or iPad
To setup your Massey email onto your iPhone:
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone
- Scroll down and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account...
- Tap Microsoft Exchange
- Fill out the following fields. Leave the other fields on their default settings.
- Email = your Massey email address e.g. J.E.Bloggs@massey.ac.nz
- Server = exchange.massey.ac.nz
- Domain = massey
- Username = your Massey username e.g. jebloggs
- Password = your Massey password
- Description = whatever you want your mailbox to be called e.g. Exchange Mailbox
- Tap Done to save the changes
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen
- Open Mail. Select the the right mailbox account (e.g. Exchange Mailbox). You should now be able to send and receive email from your Massey Exchange email account.
If you require further assistance or information please contact the Service Desk on ext. 82111.
Page authorised by CIO
Last updated on Thursday 21 December 2017