Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackFollowMe Printing for Staff
- Information Technology Services
- Contact ITS
- Help and Training
- Help and Training
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Asking for help
- ITS forms
- Learning Resources for Students
- ConnectIT - Remote Computer Assistance
- Standard Operating Environment
- Labs and teaching rooms
- Video conferencing, Multimedia and Audio visual
- ITS staff intranet (restricted)
How do I collect my printing?
Once you have submitted your document for printing, to initialise and collect, there are two methods:
- With a Staff/Student ID or Printing/Photocopy card: Swipe your card and then select the printing you would like to release.
- Without a Staff/Student ID or Printing/Photocopy card: Select "Printing" on the touch panel at the device, enter your Massey usercode (e.g jbloggs) Student ID (e.g jbloggs or 12553356) and password/pin, then select the printing you would like to release.
The printing will not be released (i.e physically printed out) unless one of the two methods above is used.
Note: If you are a post graduate student who is using a staff-type usercode (e.g jcbloggs) supplied by your department, you cannot submit printing with your staff-type usercode and collect it with your student ID card. Please see "Related information" below on how to obtain a printing/photocopy card.
Which Fuji Xerox printer do I collect my printing from?
Printing can be collected from any printer on the same campus. A list of your print jobs will be displayed when you swipe your card, or enter your Massey credentials using the touch panel at the device. Printing submission and collection between different campuses is no possible.
How long do I have to collect my printing?
You have 24 hours from the time that you submit the print request from your computer. After 24 hours, it is removed from the printing servers.
If you are using a staff usercode account (e.g jbloggs) you may have an unlimited printing/account balance and therefore a large negative amount may be displayed.
If you are using a student account (i.e 10443843) then you will need to top up your printing budget. For information on how to do this, please refer to Topping up your print budget
If you require further assistance or information please contact the ITS Service Desk on ext. 82111.
- Obtain a new or replacement staff ID card
- Obtain a new or replacement student ID card
- Obtain a printing/photocopy card for temporary staff or postgraduate students with staff usercodes
- Obtain a departmental photocopy card.
- Why do I receive a "105862 verification failed" message when swiping my ID card?
- What are the charges for printing?
Page authorised by CIO
Last updated on Wednesday 28 March 2018