MobilePrint allows you to print from any email-enabled device to any FollowMe printing Fuji Xerox device on the same campus. Email printed via MobilePrint may look different than when printed via a desktop email client - such as Outlook. You can view your documents before printing them by logging into the My Print Center website via the link below for your campus.
Note: MobilePrint only supports A4 printing. ITS has tested the MobilePrint service using a range of documents and settings, however we cannot guarantee the quality of all documents printed. For large picture-heavy documents or where specific settings are required, we recommend using a Massey computer to send your documents to a FollowMe printer.
Smartphones and tablets
My Print Center - Checking your print jobs and balance
With an active account you can print:
- Email - Email printed via MobilePrint may look different than when printed via a desktop email client - such as Outlook
- Attachments - Most common file types and extensions are supported e.g. Microsoft Word (.docx). If an email with an attachment is sent to a printer via MobilePrint, both the email and the attachment can be printed. MobilePrint has been configured to ignore email messages that appear very short or are empty
Page authorised by CIO
Last updated on Wednesday 20 December 2017
Help and support
A list of frequently asked questions (FAQ's) can be found at Frequently Asked Questions for MobilePrint
The IT Assistants and Library staff in the Information Commons at each Library can help you with mobile printing and other IT-related queries. Locations, services and opening hours can be found via:
- Albany Library Computer Zone / Wāhi Rorohiko
- Manawatū Library Computer Zone / Wāhi Rorohiko
- Wellington Library Computer Zone / Wāhi Rorohiko
Note: full support may not be available for your device or email app.
ITS has tested the MobilePrint service using a range of devices and email apps running on Android, iOS and Windows Phone - however due to the number of phones and apps available we have not been able to test all.
Contact the Service Desk
Phone 06-356-9099 ext. 82111 (preferred method)
7:45am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
(excluding Public and University holidays)
AskUs Self-Service to log a request online (staff)
Other ITS Information
IT Services Dashboard (staff)