Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackAcademic Integrity Student Guide
- Centres for Teaching and Learning - Students
- Our Services
- Our Resources
- Our Resources
- Digital Resources
- Printed Resources
- Copyright Student Guide
- Academic Integrity Student Guide
- Academic Integrity Student Guide, Academic integrity resources students, academic integrity, student resources
- What is Academic Integrity?
- Why is Academic Integrity important?
- What are breaches of Academic Integrity?
- What is our approach to Academic Integrity?
- How do I maintain Academic Integrity?
- How does the University deal with breaches of Academic Integrity?
- Academic Integrity resources for Students
- Academic Integrity FAQ'S
- Where To Find Us
- Where to Find Other Useful Services
- Why Use Our Services and Resources
- Give Us Feedback On Our Services
Why is Academic integrity is important?
Academic integrity is important because dishonest behaviour undermines your learning and the credibility of Massey University. High standards of academic integrity safeguard your reputation, reflect well on the university and contribute to the wellbeing of society. Conversely, breaches of academic integrity diminish you, the university, and public trust in academic endeavours.
Whilst at Massey University you belong to an academic community and have responsibilities to that community. Upholding these responsibilities maintains the high regard in which Massey University qualifications are held and fosters public support for academic ideals and Massey.
Be proud of the high standards of academic integrity that we strive for and the preservation of Massey’s reputation. Society flourishes when high standards of integrity are evident.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Tuesday 16 August 2016