Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL4. More information.
BackAcademic Integrity Student Guide
- Centres for Teaching and Learning - Students
- Our Services
- Our Resources
- Our Resources
- Digital Resources
- Printed Resources
- Copyright Student Guide
- Academic Integrity Student Guide
- Academic Integrity Student Guide, Academic integrity resources students, academic integrity, student resources
- What is Academic Integrity?
- Why is Academic Integrity important?
- What are breaches of Academic Integrity?
- What is our approach to Academic Integrity?
- How do I maintain Academic Integrity?
- How does the University deal with breaches of Academic Integrity?
- Academic Integrity resources for Students
- Academic Integrity FAQ'S
- Where To Find Us
- Where to Find Other Useful Services
- Why Use Our Services and Resources
- Give Us Feedback On Our Services
Academic Integrity Student Guide
Academic Integrity is a core academic value of Massey University, which we are committed to fostering. Academic integrity (AI) is paramount to life at Massey and beyond for students and staff. We require students and staff to conduct themselves honestly, fairly, truthfully, ethically and responsibly in all areas of academic endeavour. We trust that throughout your student life you will continue to develop the attributes, skills and capabilities of academic integrity. They will assist you take up responsible citizenship well beyond your time at Massey.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Wednesday 07 February 2018