BackCentres for Teaching and Learning - Staff
- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
We offer a range of consultation services for staff as well as groups outside of Massey University.
Our teaching and learning consultants can provide a range of consultancy services for Massey University staff and have particular expertise in the design of online and distance education. They also have more general knowledge of designing online, blended and face-to-face environments for effective teaching, learning and assessment. Wherever possible our preference is to work with groups of staff on unit or programme-based teaching development, but individual consultations can also be arranged from the relevant campus Centre for Teaching and Learning. Please let us know your specific teaching development needs by completing our online request form.
The National Centre for Teaching and Learning is able to provide or organise consultancy services in a wide range of areas for other groups, institutions or organisations. We welcome opportunities to work on projects and initiatives where we can share our knowledge and experience of teaching, learning, assessment and curriculum design.
Massey University has particular expertise in the design, development and delivery of online, blended and distance education. We can offer through our Distance Education and Learning Futures Alliance (DELFA) specialist consultancy services in both the technical and effective pedagogical use of Moodle and related electronic tools. DELFA includes leading researchers and practitioners in the field and has a growing internation reputation. Our expert staff are involved in a range of research and consultancy projects throughout the world. If you would like to discuss or arrange use of our consultancy services, then please do not hesitate to contact us:
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Monday 01 April 2019
Register for upcoming events and workshops here.
- Academic Integrity
- Educational Technology Unit
- Peer Assistance & Review of Teaching (PART)
- Quick Reference Guides
- Request Teaching Development Services
- Search BOLDE Research Database
- Stream Completion Checklist
- Student Survey and Evaluation Unit