- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
Early Career Teaching Award.
The Early Career Award is aimed at recognising high quality practice of applicants that have a minimum of two (2) years and a maximum of four (4) years of teaching experience (full time equivalent) at Massey University.
The award is open to both individuals and groups of academic staff. There are up to three (3) awards that can be awarded per year, each award is worth $2,500.
Applications for the Early Career Award will be by teaching portfolio. An electronic version of the portfolio of no more than 4000 words, must be submitted to the
firstname.lastname@example.org email address
All applications must be received no later than midnight 24th of September 2021.
Page authorised by Director National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Tuesday 09 February 2021