- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
Special Achievement Award
The Special Achievement Award has been introduced to recognise good practice in teaching and learning exists in different contexts. The award is designed so as to allow people to demonstrate good practice by way of a case study with an accompanying commentary.
Up to six Special Achievement Awards can be awarded each year.
Applications can be by team or by individuals and are open to academics and professional staff.
Applications are to be received no later than the 24th of September 2021 by midnight.
To submit an application please email your case study and accompanying commentary that covers one of the categories as outlined in the award criteria document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications need to be accompanied by an Applicant Detail form.
Page authorised by Director National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Tuesday 09 February 2021